My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Last week was our cat Stubbin's 5th birthday and we went all out this year and created a healthy low-allergy cat birthday cake just for him and he LOVED it! I wanted to share the recipe with every so you can give your kitties a safe, healthy treat on their birthday's this year as well.
1 Large Egg White 🥚
1/2 tsp. Shredded Cheese
1 1/2 tbls. Arrow Root Powder
1 Can Tuna (in water)
Spray Oil (coconut/olive best)
Optional: 1 Jumbo Shrimp
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Mix together cheese, tuna, flour, and egg.
3. Oil a baking pan or optional use paper cupcakes.
4. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Allow cakes to cool on a rack face down for 15 minutes.
6. Top with one jumbo shrimp with tail removed.
7. Serve to your cat, and enjoy being your cats servant :)