GUT HEALTH / Probiotics
Complete Probiotics for Cats & Dogs provides 38 billion bacterial “helpers” ready to support your pet's microbiome and promote a natural, healthy balance of bacteria to help maintain total body health.
However, as you have seen, not all pet probiotics on the market meet the same stringent criteria.
Probiotic bacteria found in today's products vary significantly in composition, biological activity and portion. Plus, as you've learned, how a product is manufactured can have a huge impact on its potency and, therefore, effectiveness.
To summarize, here’s how Complete Probiotics for Cats & Dogs compares to other pet probiotic supplements on the market:
- Instead of just one or a small handful of probiotic strains, your pet receives 14 different strains with proven value for cats and dogs.
- You’re assured of getting a minimum of 38 Billion CFU in every scoop up until the expiration date printed on every package.
- The probiotic strains are acid- and bile-resistant for optimal benefits.
- It’s easy to store as the product does not require refrigeration or other special storage.
- The formula delivers live, viable organisms and is manufactured to prevent heat, air and moisture damage.
- It is manufactured in a facility certified to be in full compliance with GMP requirements.
- Our formula has little to no flavor so acceptance shouldn’t be an issue with cats and dogs.
It seems to be working. I have a rescue 1 year old staffy mix who was always throwing up. She was dewormed and still would throw up. I started using this probiotic and she’s not eating grass and throwing up anywhere near as she used to.
The only con is the price. This is a bit expensive.
The product was shipped right away.
I started giving my dog Fidospore after a recent flareup of his IBD. Its been about a week and he has totally stopped 'fly biting' and watching his stomach and has a lot more energy. He's a small dog who reacts to everything so I started with only a half capsule a day and have not seen any need to increase the dose as it seems to be working just fine.
I was looking for a research-based probiotic for my fur babies and was pleased to find it here with renewed pet. Best pricing and quick shipping!! The probiotics have made a huge difference and my fur babies digestive system is happy! I’ll keep shopping here as the service is excellent!!
This probiotic works so well for my IBD dog. All other lactose based probiotics were not helping her symptoms. Many dogs with her condition may do better with soil based probiotics. . This seemed to work in a few days to help with regular stool. Very happy to have found this product.
I only got a 30 day supply of this probiotic and I wish I would have gotten at least 60-days supply. I mainly ordered it because my 11 year old Rottweiler is irregular and this probiotic was being advertised for “constipation”. It seemed to work well while my dog was taking it but he didn’t take it long enough to really say for sure this product made a difference. It is is a little more expensive than the other probiotic I have used.