Answers Brand Frozen Raw Pet Food Review! Good or Bad?
I am so happy to be making it to the end of my top recommended frozen raw pet food brands list! If you missed the others on my list you can find them on our pet food recommendations page HERE
The next frozen raw pet food on my list is not my favorite for several reasons, however IF you know these things to consider, it can be a good option and I know many pet parents who feed it which is why I wanted to highlight it!
- There are a good variety of different proteins for cats and dogs.
- Also, the product is fermented which can be an amazing health benefit for some.
- great use of whole source proteins and organ meats.
- contains chicken eggs and many pets can have egg intolerance
- it contains whey protein, which is a dairy product and some pets can cause indigestion.
- it contains raw goats milk, which is a dairy product and some pets can cause indigestion.
- it contains butter & kefir, which again, are dairy product and some pets can cause indigestion.
- Not enough vegetables in the cat formulas, and the only vegetables added is carrots which are high in sugar and not the best choice for cats.
Because of the risk of the allergens in the eggs and dairy products, this is not a product I would usually recommend to pet parents, however if you have a pet who can eat eggs and dairy without a problem, this can be a great diet. I do however suggest adding additional pet-safe greens to the cat diet to give a better balanced formula.
Keep those pets healthy and happy everyone!
April Arguin A.S., C.P.N., P.M.H.