Everything you need to know about Urinary Health Issues in your Pets!
If you have experienced urinary health issues in your pets before like I have, you know how incredibly stressful this can be for both you and your pets, as well as painful for them and your wallet. There are so many different causes of urinary health issues, but also many different ways they can be prevented!
I have been recently working on a series of pet tip videos regarding urinary health issues and I have compiled them all into one video containing all of the urinary health information you need to know regarding many different aspects of pet urinary issues.
Some of the most common causes of urinary issues are:
- bacterial infection
- fungal infection
- stress-induced urethral stricture
- stricture due to sediment in urine
- bladder stones
- kidney stones
- interstitial cystitis (inflammation of the bladder)
- urine PH imbalance
For each of these conditions however, there are specific diet and nutritional supplements which can be used to help prevent these urinary troubles:
- cranberry to prevent bacterial infections
- using non-organic litter can prevent bacterial and fungal infections (clay or silica)
- pet healthy lifestyle and natural calming remedies like Nerve Relax, or Tranquility Formula
- chitosan for blocking phosphorus which causes certain types of stones
- Urinary herbal remedies to reduce inflammation and strengthen the system and keep urine output high.
- Apple cider vinegar if urine is too acidic
- Vitamin C if urine is too alkaline
Learn more about urinary issues in your pets and all of the various ways to help prevent them in my video compilation!
Keep those pets healthy and happy everyone!
April Arguin A.S., C.P.N.