Home-Made Pet Food in Minutes!
Home-Made Pet Food in Minutes
The old saying goes - you are what you eat. Never is this more true for your pets. If you want your pets to live a long and healthy life, then that starts with feeding them the right foods in the right proportions to ensure they receive optimum nutrition full of the vitamins and minerals they need to thrive.
I know this sounds like a lot of work, and you might be worried about not knowing what to include or how to get the ratios right, but if you follow my tried and tested system, you will only have to sacrifice a few minutes per week to have delicious homemade food for your pet.
Did you know that commercially produced pet food has only been around since the early 1930s, which means that for centuries prior, pets were eating a raw food diet because there simply wasn’t the option of anything else.
Another fact to consider is that just because it’s convenient, doesn’t mean it’s better. Think of all the human health issues that have arisen since the advent of processed food, like chronic obesity, diabetes, and increased instances of heart disease - now imagine how much worse it is for your pet’s body to cope with processed foods.
For many years now I have been on a mission to educate pet parents on the benefits of a homemade diet and have created a simple and easy-to-follow system that guarantees the highest quality diet for your pet.
In my low-cost course you will learn:
- Exactly what you need to do to easily and safely prepare your dog or cat’s homemade pet food in your kitchen in as little as 15 minutes per week.
- How to use whole food ingredients that are easy to source (like chicken, turkey, duck, lamb, and beef, along with fruits and veggies) to create a properly balanced ratio of meats and greens in your pet’s food.
- Which supplements are important to add to your pet food to ensure it is nutritionally complete. Here are the 2 options I recommend, one without bone and one with bone.
By the end of my course, you will:
- Feel completely confident in your new skill of making your pet's homemade diet.
- Know exactly how to formulate their food in either a homemade gently cooked or a homemade frozen raw food style.
- Know exactly how much to feed your pet daily.
- Know how to properly store their food.
- Learn tips and tricks to make the entire process easier.
- Know how to speak to your veterinarian about your pet's new healthy homemade diet.
To show you how committed I am to your pet’s health and well-being, I have 2 free resources for you to download. Click here for my homemade pet food recipe pamphlet and here for my homemade pet food feeding chart.
For those of you wishing to make a homemade diet but are just too busy, here are two options for pre-made carbohydrates to add to the food to save you a step!
It couldn’t be easier!
So come on and join me and let’s start making your easy healthy homemade pet food in minutes today.
Keep giving your pets the best of natural life!
April Arguin A.S., C.P.N., M.P.H